Thursday, November 20, 2008

Language


I read an article last night that truly sparked a thought process that has not ceased in my mind. The author said: "We must translate God's revelation into the language of the world for the Great Commission to be fulfilled. We cannot rely on just scripture when arguing over the Apologetics, but a truth that everyone can grasp." When they understand the importance of what we live daily, can they truly grasp this mindset with all of the noise the world presents? I think that for someone to truly lock into this idea of Jesus they must experience Him on their own level. That isn't saying that we must stop trying to introduce those to Him. I think getting people connected to the church and the ministries that encapsulate this vision is vital. How can they experience if they are never exposed? I think our call is to inform those around us of the experience that awaits them if they decide to connect to this life changing reality!