Monday, November 17, 2008

Fear

We aren't left alone in this world. We are chosen to act and accomplish what is needed to fulfill our "own identity" and the identity of Jesus. I stare off into the distance this morning and only ask that we will return to the mindset and actions of a time that has passed. I ask that we will start a new movement in this town, nation, and church. I pray that God will start to work in ways that have been unknown before. I pray that we will see such a renewal of the power that Jesus holds in His church body and world. I cast down pettiness and ignorance at this vital time. May we lift up our new leader and our new nation in prayer daily. We have made history this month. May we continue down this path of renewal and strength and with Jesus leading us grasp onto this concept of "true" change.